Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 15 July 2017

SUMMER CHILL OUT PLAYLIST


I love having time to myself, whether that's reading a book outside in the garden with a cup of iced coffee or spending time in my bedroom on my laptop. No matter what my "me time" is, music is always a big part of it. Having a playlist depending on literally every mood keeps me happy, so having one for my chill out time is perfect to listen to quietly in the background of whatever i'm doing. You can follow this playlist on my spotify here if you would like to listen. But anyway, here are my current favourite chill out songs.

  1. Made to love you (acoustic) - Dan Owen
  2. Can't help falling in love - Haley Reinhart
  3. You said you'd grow old with me - Michael Schulte
  4. Bruises - Lewis Capaldi
  5. Hate u love u - Olivia O'Brien
  6. The night we met - Lord Huron
  7. Waves - Dean Lewis
  8. Only you - Selena Gomez
  9. Strong - London Grammar
  10. Burn it down - Billy Lockett
  11. Safe inside - James Arthur
  12. Silence - Grace Carter
  13. Why - Skinny Living
  14. Old Friends - Jasmine Thompson
  15. Wait - M83
  16. All in my mind - Isaac Gracie
  17. New York - St. Vincent
  18. Surefire - John Legend
  19. Like a fool - Keira Knightley
  20. Back to me - Daya
  21. Unsteady - X Ambassadors
  22. Little do you know - Alex & Sierra
  23. Running - James Bay
  24. Lover dearest - Marianas Trench
  25. Fly (acoustic) - Meadowlark
  26. Bloom - The Paper Kites
  27. Fallingforyou - The 1975
  28. Arizona - Frances Cone
  29. Things that stop you dreaming - Passenger
  30. Work song - Hozier
  31. From Eden - Hozier
  32. Arsonist's lullaby - Hozier
  33. I have questions - Camilla Cabello
  34. High hopes - Kodaline
  35. Bad at love - Halsey
  36. Patience - Shawn Mendes
  37. I can wait - Nikki Blonsky
  38. Creep - Haley Reinhart
  39. Just you and I - Tom Walker
  40. Pure - Luke Sital-singh
  41. All time low - Jon Bellion
  42. Reverie - Isaac Gracie
  43. The Luckiest - Ben Folds
  44. Golborne road - Nick Laird-Clowes
  45. Revolver - Vian Izak
  46. What do I know? - Ed Sheeran
  47. Water - Little Hours
  48. I love the usa -  Weezer
  49. Your guardian angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  50. Green mountain state - Trevor Hall
  51. Morning - Marc E. Bassy
  52. Don't go - Rae Morris
  53. U just can't be replaced - Gnash ft. Rosabeales
  54. Twentythousand - EXES
  55. Time on the line - Jnctre
  56. Dear, Home - EXES
  57. The moments I'm missing - Nina Nesbitt
Shannon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment