Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Sunday, 19 March 2017

WARDROBE WISH LIST | FLORALS IN SPRING

WARDROBE WISH LIST

Now that spring has finally arrived and I'm craving a major shopping trip, I thought it would only be right to do a spring favourite picks post! but seriously, I love having a good nose at other people's wish lists and writing my own, plus they're also my most popular read posts, so it's a win win really. I've been looking at online stores for a couple of hours and dreaming about so many items being in my wardrobe and how great they would look with other things I already own or what I know I need to buy. In the end I rounded up my top 8 favourite items and they are all so stunning. I mean look at those crystallized trainers, how could you possibly tell me you're not in love with them?!

Okay, so I know we can't all afford to splash out £108 on a denim jacket, but just look at how beautiful it is. I've never actually owned a denim jacket before which i'm slightly confused about, since i've wanted one forever. I like them to look slightly oversized so this one seems perfect. Denim jackets are probably my favourite spring wardrobe staple since they look great thrown on over anything from casual floral dresses to more dressed up chic looks with leather trousers and a cute crop top. Obviously you can find denim jackets around literally everywhere this time of year much cheaper than this one. but when I saw this on Free People I knew i had to add it to the list.

I absolutely adore maxi dresses during the warmer months and I instantly fell in love with this one from Forever 21. The colours aren't too bright, but still look spring / summery. This dress would look perfect paired with a denim / leather jacket, heeled sandals, a small tasseled shoulder bag and a bunch of bohemian styled accessories. 

Boohoo is a perfect website to find really affordable yet simple fashion pieces that are in trend. I've seen a cross body bag just like this one but in denim on a website before that was priced about £200 more, so this cute velvet cross body from boohoo is definitley a great steal.

Everything about this bralette is just wow, from the delicate embroidery on the front, to the crocheted side ties. Not only are bralettes 100x comfier than the average bra, but they are also stunning enough to show off in spring / summer time with shorts or a real pretty skirt. Although this ones a little bit on the pricey side, I loved it too much to leave out of my wish list.

This bodysuit is so affordable! and my wardrobe is literally calling it's name I swear. Style this with some flowy trousers, a leather jacket, some heeled booties and minimalistic accessories and you're good to go.

oh wow oh wow oh wow where to start with these. I'm not really one to find many things that I like from Mango, but as soon as I saw these little babies, I was in awe. They would be the perfect addition to any basic outfit as they would just make the entire look pop with colour and a gorgeous pattern. They seem completely worth the amount of money to be honest. 

It's no surprise that I am obsessed with Free People since I've mentioned them in many many previous posts and wish lists, but these top everything i've ever talked about when it comes down to their items. I've never really been one to obsess over the latest trainers and sports brands, it just never appeals to me too much. but these. oh my. The sheer mesh sides and crystal detailing is everything.

Finally, this beauty from Urban outfitters made it to my list of favourites. I never tend to see this style of dress around, but it's effortlessly beautiful and the colour makes it even better. This is definitley the best dress on my list to wear in spring time as it gives off a fresh yet pretty vibe. I love it!

There were many more items I wanted to add to my list, but it would have been almost endless by the time I added everything I liked, so I hope you enjoyed my current favourites. 


what is your favourite spring wardrobe staple?

Shannon
x

2 comments:

  1. Cute floral prints, such a huge spring trend! I like.
    X Carmen - www.carmenmattijssen.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pieces! Florals is definitely coming back in style. Need to add some to my wardrobe!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete