Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 18 February 2017

GET TO KNOW ME TAG

I was scrolling through tumblr the other day when I stumbled across a post full of questions that you should ask yourself or other people, some unusual questions and some pretty basic, but  I thought I would turn it into a "get to know me" challenge type thing since I feel I haven't really written many posts with little facts you may or may not already know about me. I love reading these types of posts as I feel I can get to know the person behind the computer screen a little better (in a non creepy way obviously). So feel free to share these 50 questions with your friends or do this challenge yourself
because why not?


1. What's your full name?  - Shannon Michelle Skinner
2. What colour are your eyes? - Green
3. Favourite social media account? - I'm really getting back into instagram again so you should hmu @sh.annonxo (shameless self promo oops)
4. How tall are you? - 5"9
5. What's your favourite candle scent? - anything with hints of vanilla or something that makes me think of being all warm and cuddly with my blanket and a cup of coffee.
6. Favourite actor? - Ahh this is a tricky one but it would have to be between Mark Ruffalo and James Marsden, but I also really love Eddie Redmayne.. oh wow I can't choose.
7. Favourite Actress? - Amanda Seyfried or Julia Roberts.
8. Favourite Movie? - Love, Rosie.
9. Top 10 favourite songs? -
  • Coffee - Grace
  • Beverly Hills - Weezer
  • Paris - The 1975
  • Like We Used To - A Rocket To The Moon
  • Love Your Friends, Die Laughing - Man Overboard
  • Million Reasons - Lady Gaga
  • Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • La Vie En Rose - Louis Armstrong
  • Drown - Front Porch Step
  • Imagination - Shawn Mendes
10. Person you last texted? - My boyfriend.
11. Worst Habit? - Overthinking. It's so bad how much I can overthink a situation especially when it's not something to worry about at all.
12. Favourite food? - This is going to sound so basic, but hummus. It's so damn good and you can eat it with so many things, it's fab, don't judge.
13. What are you in love with? - the ocean, my family, my boyfriend, art, fashion, poetry, vegan food, warm weather, listening to music at night, candles, coffee.
14. Favourite snapchat filter? - The lil bunny one is so adorable! when snapchat get rid of it i'll probably shed a few tears.
15. Favourite Makeup Brands? - Tarte, Too Faced, Jeffree Star, The Body Shop, Kat Von D.
16. 3 Favourite boy names? - Cody, Isaac and Kai.
17. 3 Favourite girl names? - Eden, Peyton and Hope.
18. How many kids do you want? - 4.
19. What's your favourite book? - Lately i've been pretty obsessed with "Milk and Honey" by Rupi Kaur.
20. What is your biggest pet peeve? - LOUD EATERS.
21. Summer or Winter? - Summer for sure, I hate being cold. There's nothing better than going on cute walks by the beach when it's sunny.
22. What was the last thing you ate? - Noodles, tofu and veggies. yum.
23. What is your zodiac sign? - Sagittarius.
24. Regular Oreos or Golden Oreos? - Regular, of course.
25. Favourite smells? - Coffee and Vanilla, but vanilla coffee is just on a whole new level of wow.
26. What's the first thing you notice about people? - Their smile.
27. Reasons to smile? - omg the list is endless! adventure, animals, long car rides, lazy sunday mornings, reading, bath bombs, flowers, art, clean bed sheets, sunsets, late night talks with your bestfriend, the simple things.
28. Song last listened to? I was here - Beyonce
29. Number of siblings? - 4 sisters and 1 brother.
30. Current time? - 01:50 am
31. Biggest fear? - Rejection. lol
32. What hair colour do you have? - well I'm naturally brunette, but then I dyed it blonde and now the blonde is fading and its sort of turning an auburn colour. I don't even know. I'm thinking about dying it lilac.
33. Favourite colour? - turquoise.
34. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Bali. It just seems so chill and so incredibly beautiful.
35. Favourite tv show? - Right now I'm loving Shameless and How To Get Away With Murder, but I love love love The Vampire Diaries.
36. What qualities do you admire in a person? - Sense of humour.
37. What makes you happy when you're feeling down? - cuddles. many many cuddles.
38. What Harry Potter House are you? - Slytherin.
39. When you were younger, what did you think you were going to be when you grew up? - An author.
40. Favourite blog? -milkbubbletea and weardaisywent are probably at the top of my list right now.
41. Favourite youtuber? - I absolutely love Kalyn Nicholson and RemLife.
42. Tea or coffee? - coffee all the way.
43. What's your favourite quote? - "wake up early. drink coffee. work hard. be ambitious. keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. do well, live well and dress really well. do what you love, love what you do. it's time to start living."
44. What movie do you watch when you're feeling down? - 10 things I hate about you.
45. Are you excited about anything? - I'm really excited to go and see Hamilton the musical in London although I have to wait until January. I'm also really excited to see Lady Gaga in October.
46. Favourite hobbies? - I love to paint, draw, sing, write and read.
47. Favourite artist? - I have so so many, but i'm in love with James Bay and Hozier.
48. Favourite fruit? - pineapple !!
49. When did you start blogging? - September 2014.
50. Dream job? - personal stylist.

I tag anyone who is reading this right now to answer all of these questions and leave a comment so I can go read it!

Shannon
x

2 comments:

  1. I love this post, is it cool if I use your questions? I'll tag you in the post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liv! of course you can use the questions x

      Delete