Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Friday, 16 December 2016

MY CURRENT BEAUTY WISH LIST

beauty wish list

Zoeva Caramel Melange eye palette - £17.50
I have heard so much about Zoeva products, but have yet to actually try any of them out for myself. All of their eye palettes look gorgeous, but of course, I'm naturally drawn to warmer shade eyeshadows so I instantly fell in love with the caramel melange palette which consists of 10 dreamy warm / nude shades with a mixture of both shimmer and matte. This palette is honestly so dreamy and I've heard nothing but great things about it. Plus I can't believe how cheap it is for such high quality.

Tarte Tarteist PRO Amazonian Clay Palette - £39
Tarte is without a doubt one of my most favourite brands and always produce such great high quality products that everyone seems to becomes obsessed with. I purchased the Tartelette in Bloom palette a while back which you can read all about here and i've never been more attached to an eye palette as much as I am with this one. The pro palette has a lot more shades (16 mattes and 4 shimmery) so I am absolutely dying to try it out.

Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost in Peach Goddess - £25.50
It's hard to get hold of Jeffree Star makeup in the UK without paying extra for shipping and customs, but when I noticed that a fair few of his products were on Beauty Bay I had to check it out. I've been wanting one of his skin frost highlighters for what feels like forever and Peach Goddess looks gorgeous. I've also heard that his highlighters can be used as eyeshadows as they are highly pigmented.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara - £17
I've been on the hunt for a new mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes for a long time now and I believe (judging by reviews) that this could be the answer.

Lime Crime Liquid Lips - £15
The liquid lip shades in "Bleached" and "Saint" are everything. Again, I have yet to try any products from Lime Crime, but have heard nothing but amazing things about the brand and the products. I have always been hesitant about trying out liquid lipsticks as many of them are known to dry out your lips really quickly and who really wants chapped lips? but judging on reviews not many people feel this way about these ones. I've also never tried a darker lip before so I want to get my hands on "saint" the most.

Zoeva Rose Gold Complete Eye Set - £65
Eye brushes are something I seem to lack, but are something that i've been wanting to purchase for so long now. As great as Real Techniques are, I want to branch out a bit more with brushes, eye brushes in particular, not to mention these are rose gold which obviously makes them that much more special. This complete set comes with 12 brushes and I think the price for all 12 is pretty good considering when you buy most brushes alone from the majority of brands they're priced £10 or more.

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - £16
Ahhh, the much loved eyeliner by the queen of makeup. I see this all over instagram and in blog posts and the need to buy this is growing bigger every day, no joke. I'm constantly put off of wearing eyeliner because I've never found one that's any good after many years of trying different brands and being disappointed every time. But now that people say they swear by this product I want to get into wearing it.



what is your favourite beauty product right now?

shannon
x

8 comments:

  1. Ah I'm so desperate for that Zoeva palette too! I've added pretty much all of these to my own wishlist now! If you want to try a Lime Crime liquid lip, I'd seriously recommend the shade 'Riot'. I have reaaaally dry lips, but it feels so beautiful and is not drying at all. Also, the colour is amazing! <3 Love this post!

    Lois | www.aworthytrend.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lois! I'll definitley look into getting that liquid lip shade, but they all seem so dreamy!

      Delete
  2. Such a great list! A lot of these are on my wish list too. The zoeva brushes are so popular amongst beauty bloggers so I really want to try them too. Plus they seem to be pretty affordable for the quality! I haven't heard any genuine positive reviews about the Tarte palette XD but the colors are really pretty and versatile :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on purchasing the zoeva brushes really soon as i'm lacking eye brushes so much! I completely agree, they seem pretty affordable for the quality!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great beauty wish list here! I really want to try the Kat Von D eyeliner - I always wear winged eyeliner so I am really picky with what I like to apply. I have tried so many different brands and some are just awful. Easily smudged or sticky feeling. If you do get your paws on this, then let us know if you love it!

    Georgie
    xoxo

    www.thelipstickdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Georgie! I'll definitley put a post up about the eyeliner if I get my hands on it any time soon x

      Delete
  5. Hello dear,

    Your post is so amazing, I wonder if you are interested in doing a post/ banner for our website(www.muee.com)?

    My email is gracw0622@outlook.com.

    Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

    ReplyDelete