Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 5 November 2016

AUTUMN PLAYLIST 2016


I have made plenty of playlists in the past, but I love creating new ones when the seasons change especially for autumn and winter as I can put as many Christmas songs on there without being judged too much, after all Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. I find that in the summer my playlists are always a lot more upbeat but as the months get colder and the weather becomes more dull, I'll add more chilled out songs (besides the Christmas tunes) that are super beautiful. So if you're looking for some songs to listen to when you're tucked up in bed, reading a book or sitting by the fire, then I recommend adding these to your playlist.

  1. Anchor - Novo Amor
  2.  Baby It's Cold Outside - Idina Menzel ft Michael Buble
  3.  Boom Clap - Lennon and Maisy
  4.  All The Pretty Girls - Kaleo
  5.  Australia - The Shins
  6.  From Eden - Hozier (literally my favourite song ever)
  7.  Los Angeles - Nina Nesbitt
  8.  On My Side - Leighton Meester
  9.  I Told You I Was Mean - Elle King
  10.  Shame On You - Jacob Whitesides
  11.  Like We Used To - A Rocket To The Moon
  12.  You And Me - Lifehouse
  13.  Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
  14.  Plans - Oh Wonder
  15.  Move Together - James Bay
  16.  Friends - Ed Sheeran
  17.  Tennis Court - Lorde
  18.  Neon Lights - Dancing Years
  19.  Small Hands - Keaton Henson
  20.  Clairvoyant - The Story So Far
  21. Theme From New York, New York - Frank Sinatra
  22.  Giving You Up - Miley Cyrus
  23.  Madness - Sleeping With Sirens
  24.  Homecoming - Taking Back Sunday
  25.  Pieces - Andrew Belle
  26.  Free & Lonely - X Ambassadors
  27.  We Found Each Other In The Dark - City And Colour
  28.  Slow Dancing In A Burning Room - John Mayer
  29.  Apartment - Young The Giant
  30.  Bloom - The Paper Kites
  31.  Dancing On My Own (acoustic version) - Calum Scott
  32.  Mis Deseos / Feliz Navidad - Michael Buble
  33.  Dear, Home - EXES
  34.  Joy - Sleeping At Last
  35. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey


What is your favourite song right now?

*photo from pinterest*

2 comments:

  1. I was looking to discover some more music, so this post is really helpful, thank you! x

    https://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this helped! all of the songs are great x

      Delete