Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Tuesday, 15 November 2016

12 TIMES WE'VE ALL RELATED TO GILMORE GIRLS

Gilmore girls is without a doubt one of my top 5 favourite tv shows and I feel like I can relate to whatever Lorelai and Rory say in every single episode as sarcasm is clearly my middle name. So I thought why not make a post dedicated to all those times us Gilmore Girl fans have related to it? If you haven't seen this show then I strongly recommend that you jump onto Netflix right now and binge watch with plenty of coffee, you won't regret it.

This literally screams "ME" 
any other fellow coffee addicts here ? ..











How many times have you related to Gilmore Girls?

1 comment:

  1. Love Gilmore Girls, can't wait to watch new episodes this weekend! I relate to both Lorelai and Rory equally and I think that's why it's such a good show because no matter what kind of girl you are, you can see yourself in one of them.

    ReplyDelete