Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 8 October 2016

THE BEST CANDLE COMPANY YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF


Now that Autumn is in full swing, it's time to bring out the fluffy socks, the many cups of coffee and the best one of them all - candles! I am absolutely obsessed with candles at this time of year, they make any house seem cosy and automatically make me feel just that little bit more happier. I'm not one for overly sweet strawberry type scents when it comes to lighting a candle, but more of the vanilla / lightly spiced warming ones. Now, if you're a Disney lover then you most definitley need to read on..

A few months ago I discovered a brand on etsy called Maple and Whisky who create soy candles based on certain things around the Disney World parks, but made here in the UK! If you're a fan of pineapple whip, mickey waffles, popcorn or even the scent of some of the hotels like the Polynesian, the Grand Floridian or Wilderness Lodge, then you will find the perfect candle for you over on their Etsy page. There was way too many candles to choose from since they all sound so beautiful, but in the end I opted for "Main Street Bakery" as the name alone reminds me of the magic kingdom the most. I got the small candle as I wasn't sure if I would like it or not since I had never ordered from their page before. All of the candles are also available in a large jar for £10.50 or the small is £7.50 which is pretty reasonable since it's around the same price range as a yankee candle.

Like any delivery, I was super excited to receive this in the post! Although delivery takes 2 -3 weeks since the candles are all homemade, I wasn't too fussed about the wait and was certainly not disappointed with it when it finally arrived! The candle smelt just like the description said it would, like cinnamon rolls fresh from the oven with notes of chocolate chip cookies, could that sound any more perfect? This scent is perfect if you are snuggled up with a blanket watching your favourite movies on a cold day.

I want to collect all of these candles now that I am in love with this one, "campfire sing along" "pumpkin spice latte" and "arendelle" are at the top of my list to purchase next! I'm also really intrigued by their diffusers and room sprays to give more Disney magic to my home.

Have you tried Maple and Whisky candles?

2 comments:

  1. Oh this brand sounds great! I lik ethe idea behind it (scents from Disney) I just visited their Etsy shop and I put them in my fav. I love candles too .

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete