Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 3 September 2016

CRUSHING ON: STATEMENT BAGS

I know summer is at an end, but while the weather is still feeling pretty summery, I'm trying to squeeze this post in while I still can. I have been crushing on a fair few statement bags these past months and was inspired to create this post after seeing one that caught my eye today which will be down below. I really hope this trend will carry on throughout autumn and winter but if not, what the hell maybe I'll get one anyway.


ALEXANDER MCQUEEN CLUTCH - £2,195

I know, I know, we're not all Kylie Jenner who can afford any new designer bag that hits the shelf, but I couldn't resist adding this to one of the items I'm currently loving. I mean look at how adorably tiny it is! This would look perfect with any minimalist outfit as the embellished applique'd canvas says it all.

RIVER ISLAND BACKPACK - £30
Now that everyone's headed back to school or college, this beauty would be perfect and practical for carrying all your school essentials. I absolutely love the gold glitter detail on this bag and it can make any outfit look more casual!

DOLCE & GABANNA TOTE - £1,550
Here I am back at again with the high end brands, but you have to understand where I'm coming from when I say how dreamy this leather tote is, right? The colours are stunning!


FREE PEOPLE CLUTCH - £228
If you're a sucker for a bohemian print like me then you'll love this cute little clutch I found while scrolling through Free People. This clutch would be perfect during festival season or great to take on sunny holidays!


MISS SELFRIDGE CROSS BODY - £17
This cross body bag could be paired easily with any outfit, but gives it a more hippy summer vibe with the long tassels which I love! Also available in brown and equally as nice!


Do you love statement bags?



No comments:

Post a Comment