Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Sunday, 25 September 2016

ASOS WISH LIST : AUTUMN EDITION

ASOS WISH LIST : AUTUMN

ASOS WISH LIST : AUTUMN 



Although no longer seeing delicate summer florals everywhere in the shops saddens me, the thought of bringing out the burgundy and plum shades does bring just a little bit of excitement, as I said, just a little bit.so of course I resorted to blogging about my favourite autumn pieces I found on Asos earlier today and over the past few weeks!

Skirts are most definitely an autumn essential and this one from Monki is right at the top of my wishlist. The amount of detail is only small, but it's easy enough to fall in love with and although probably not the best to wear on a rainy day in England as it's suede. this skirt would still be perfect to wear on a lovely crisp day. 

Velvet has made a comeback and is better than ever. It's not hard to tell that is one of the biggest trends right now as fashion week has said it all. I feel like velvet is a very love or hate material and as you can tell, i'm one of the many that love it. This bodysuit is the perfect autumn / winter piece to add to anyone's wardrobe!

Knit dresses are the most perfect things to wear with ankle boots / knee high boots, well any boots, you get the point. They'd even go with the cute booties that will be listed shortly! one autumn outfit sorted, you're welcome ;)  

Although this top is a bit pricey, it can be worn at literally any point throughout the year, not just autumn! so go ahead and treat yo self. I'm a sucker for lace, so this top is EVERYTHING. 

Okay let's be real, when do public desire shoes ever disappoint? that's right, the answer is never. I seem to be seeing these shoes all over the place recently. and I am loving them! Can I have these in every colour please?

I absolutely adore bohemian style, so when I saw this I had to add it to my wishlist. This dress could easily be worn in the summer as well as Autumn as it's floral, but also gives itself an autumn vibe with the burgundy colour. 

4 comments:

  1. I love those shoes, so need to get them :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them Lotte, they're lovely!

      Delete
  2. Love your picks - those boots especially, wow!!
    I'm so excited for Autumn fashion :)
    Tori | www.30plusandbeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tori, they're gorgeous aren't they?!

      Delete