Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Sunday, 24 July 2016

SUMMER NIGHTS PLAYLIST

You may or may not be able to tell how obsessed I am with making playlists and sharing them with everyone because obviously I have the best music taste there ever was *hair flip*. Just kidding, kind of. I love music, everything about it is beautiful and I can't imagine a world without it. So I gathered a few of my favourite chilled summer songs to listen to on a peaceful warm evening if you're sitting alone outside with your thoughts. Enjoy!



  1.  Jenny's Song - We The Kings
  2. Love Your Friends, Die Laughing - Man Overboard
  3. Be Somebody - Boyce Avenue
  4. Angels In Chelsea - Rachel Plattern
  5. You And Me - Lifehouse
  6. Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan
  7. Monster Lead Me Home - Sara Hartman
  8. Flowers In Your Hair - The Lumineers
  9. Amadeus - Family And Friends
  10. Good Love - Jason Castro
  11. If I Were Sorry - Frans
  12. Happy Home - Lukas Graham
  13. I Don't Wanna Grow Up - Bebe Rexha
  14. Run Away - Chase Atlantic
  15. Colors - Halsey
  16. Don't Say Oh Well - Grouplove
  17. Let's Be Birds - Jacob Whitesides
  18. Beautiful - Ben Rector
  19. Youth - Troye Sivan
  20. Day To Feel Alive - Jake Reese
  21. I Lived - One Republic
  22. King And Lionheart - Of Mice And Men
  23. Rollercoaster - Bleachers
  24. Repetition - Purity Ring
  25. Let Me In - Grouplove
  26. Hero - Family Of The Year
  27. T-shirt Weather - Circa Waves
  28. First - Cold War Kids
  29. Barcelona - George Ezra
  30. I'm Good - The Mowgli's
  31. Break Up In A Small Town - Sam Hunt
  32. Used To Love You - Gwen Stefani
If you haven't heard of any of these songs or even just a few, I recommend listening to them. I love em' all.


What are your favourite chilled summer songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment