Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Wednesday, 6 July 2016

HIGH END SUMMER DRESSES

favourite designer summer dresses




I am personally a huge fan of cute little summer dresses. They look effortlessly beautiful during this time of year with the bright colours and interesting patterns and not to mention how pretty the styles are! I decided to round up a few of my favourite high end summer dresses as of right now and i'll be sure to post a high street version next as I've already spotted a couple of faves that i'm sure you'll all love.

My favourite out of all of these has got to be the Chloe printed cotton-voile mini dress - £750. Oh my it's gorgeous. I think any shade of blue can make an outfit look fresh especially during the warmer seasons and this dress does just that. Paired with some heeled sandals and a shoulder bag, this outfit will look stunning.

The Tory Burch off-the-shoulder mini dress - £217 would be perfect on a beach day paired with something simple like flip flops and a tote bag or a shoulder bag and sandals. I love the pop of bright colours and detail!

Versace is one of my absolute favourite designer brands and this dress definitely didn't disappoint! The fit and flare dress - £360 can be worn as a casual day dress or can easily be dressed up for evening wear with heels and plenty of dainty jewellery.

I was surprised that I liked the Juliet Dunn hand-embroidered dress - £200 as much as I do as pink isn't the first colour I would usually opt for, but this is beautiful and bohemian print wins my heart over every time. This is the perfect beach dress and could be worn with sandals and a beach tote.

I have seen so many beige off the shoulder dresses within blog posts and scrolling through pinterest, but haven't seen many online that I like, that was until I found this Tibi off-the-shoulder mini dress - £325. I love the simplicity of this dress and I feel like it can be worn with close to pretty much anything. I'd personally top it off with some rose gold accessories as I think the two colours compliment each other well.

The last dress is the Self-Portrait lace peplum open-back dress - £260. This is probably the most elegant dress out of the six above as the others are more casual day-to-day wear. Although this could easily be worn as a somewhat casual dress, I think it would look best paired with heels and a clutch bag for an event or as evening wear. 




Which dress is your favourite?


1 comment:

  1. So wonderful summer pieces. So fun.
    Do you want us to follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin'?
    Blog: http://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glaringwaves/

    ReplyDelete