Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 18 June 2016

SUMMER 2016 WISH LIST

Untitled #1142


I wish I wasn't the type of person who downloads every possible clothing store app and has the urge to buy everything...then suddenly realising that breaking the bank really is no option, but sadly I am and I don't think this is going to end any time soon.

So, since summer has rolled around once again I think it's definitely time to create a new wish list or two. I'm really hoping that the sun comes out soon though as it's been raining every day over here in England since the first official day of summer, like what is up with that?! I'm currently wearing fluffy socks and a big ol' jumper when I wish I was wearing a pretty summer dress and sipping on iced coffee in the sunshine.

I rounded up a few pieces i've been eyeing lately that I wanted to share as they're all so pretty -


Urban Renewal Vintage Remnants Pink Suede Side Zip Skirt £65

A lot of people only like wearing pastel shades in the summer, but I personally love them all year round. I think pink compliments any skin tone and it works well with almost any other colour. I've always loved suede material also, so this skirt won me over as soon I clicked on the Urban Outfitters website. Although there is limited detail, the zip on the side makes it look stunning.




I know I know, this top may be a little out of some peoples price range, but hey, look at it. Doesn't it just make you want to wear it to a festival right now? because oh my god same. I've said it one too many times now on my blog so I'm sure you all already know that free people is without a doubt my favourite clothing store. This piece is by far my favourite out of all of clothing listed in this post. The detail is so beautiful I can't deal. someone hold me. I'm in love.


MOTO Super Rip Mom Shorts£30.00

Topshop have never once failed me when it comes down to their sizes, which is why I love their shorts and jeans section. As I was scrolling through their website, I came across these beauties and oh my, how I need these in my life right now. I've always been a big fan of rips and all that jazz, so it's safe to say that these fit into this criteria


Denim & Supply By Ralph Lauren Bell Sleeve Summer Tunic With Embroidery - £130


Ahh back to that pretty summer dress I mentioned I would rather be in right now. Yeah, this one would be perfect. This dress is so effortless and can be easily used to dress up or to dress down. I would personally wear this on a day out to somewhere like Brighton if I was going shopping or a stroll down the beach as it's lightweight and simple.



As this top is a lot more casual than the other things I've listed, I think it would look perfect paired with other simple items to make the pattern stand out effortlessly. The "flutter sleeve" style of top is my favourite during the summer especially if i'm feeling slightly conscious of my arms as it gives that tiny bit of coverage.


BECCAH TOP - £14

I could talk about off the shoulder tops for hours. Trust me, I love them. I'm crushing on this top so much right now as it's two of my favourite colours combined - pale blue and white. I think this top would look great paired with white high waisted shorts and a pair of brown sandals or to keep it more casual, a pair of converse or white vans. 


Valentino Garavani Ballerina - £605
Valentino. The one word to a girls heart. I'm always hearing about these shoes in blog posts and every time I hear someone else rave about them it makes me want them even more. You can get these beautiful creations in several colours, but this baby blue shade has got to be my favourite as of right now.


BDG Melinda Green Knitted Drawstring Playsuit£42

My first thought when I saw this playsuit is how comfortable it looks. I'm not usually one to pick comfort over style. guilty. oops... but this really is something else. I think you could wear this is many different ways for example a sporty style comes to mind, so paired with some trainers and a light bomber jacket. Or for a casual outfit this playsuit could be paired with something simple like a denim jacket, Converse and a light amount of jewellery. 


I hope you liked my small selection. Comment your favourite down below!

2 comments:

  1. My fave is the playsuit! Great post!
    www.marilynnassar.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely things! I love the skirt and the off the shoulder top - and those flats are so nice!
    xo April | April Everyday

    ReplyDelete