Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Thursday, 30 June 2016

HOUSE OF WATCHES WITH SEKONDA

I recently teamed up with House Of Watches to review the ladies blue Sekonda watch. This is quite a subtle accessory that can be worn with literally any outfit. At first I was slightly unsure if I liked the colour as I would usually opt for black leather rather than blue, but once I received the product I realised it was a lot nicer than I imagined.



I'm actually pretty awful when it comes to wearing watches as I'm more likely to look at the screen on my phone to check the time, but I guess I no longer have an excuse to do that anymore! 

The rose gold plates make this even prettier as it compliments the blue so well rather than silver or gold. I'm really pleased with this watch and I think i'm definitely going to get a lot of wear out of it.
If you like this watch, you can purchase it right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment