Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Sunday, 12 June 2016

DISNEY WORLD: EPCOT

I'm pretty sure there's not a day that goes by where i'm not dreaming of being back in Epcot wandering around world showcase and learning new things about the countries that are displayed. When most people think of Disney world, they imagine mickey mouse in the Magic Kingdom, but when I think of Disney world, my mind goes straight to Epcot which is my favourite Disney park as you may have already gathered. I noticed that I never shared any photos on my blog from this park when I was last there, so as i'm sad i'm not there right now, this time is perfect to show you all how beautiful it truly is.






























Err I mean I'm definitely not crying on the inside right now or anything.. 

Have you been to Disney world?


No comments:

Post a Comment