Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Sunday, 15 May 2016

THE OUTSIDERS

You'll probably find that I talk about Free People in my blog a lot, but I really can't help that it's so beautiful and constantly feel the need to remind everyone. I got an email today telling me about their new "The Outsiders" collection and I thought it would make a pretty good post for the blog, am I right or am I right? tell me I'm right. I always find it so hard to round up a few favourites, but a girls gotta try, so here ya go..

This collection is slightly more "grunge" I guess you could say, which is a little different to their usual stuff, but I'm really loving it.


This dress comes in five different colours, but my personal favourites are in glass green, spice and lake. I think this dress is perfect for festival season and would look great paired with a leather jacket and statement jewellery pieces.


I'm not usually much of a mustard colour fan, but this dress really stood out for me. The detail from the ruffles and criss cross back are too cute. I also think this piece would look great dressed up with heels and a long necklace or dressed down similar to the picture above with converse and a loose jacket/cardigan.

Although this is almost like your everyday casual tee, I was instantly attracted to it. I love the deep v neckline and body-hugging fit as you could wear it with literally anything. I particularly think it would look amazing with black jeans and belt, a leather jacket, a fedora and platform shoes to give off a rock kinda vibe.

Bodysuits have become such a big thing recently and Free People have a huge variety on their website, I like this one in particular since it's simple and can be worn with absolutely anything. This one alone is available in three different shades, raspberry, silver sand and black.

I am absolutely obsessed with this jacket, in fact i'd say it's my favourite from the entire collection. As you can see, the jacket is available in two different colours, black and tan. 



This is a pretty basic top, but the cuffs give it something a little extra and I like it surprisingly a lot more than I thought I would. This is available in two shades, black or khaki.

I think this skirt could be worn at any time in the year, paired with tights and ankle boots in the colder months or worn with a cute pair of sandals in the warmer months with a white shirt. 

2 comments:

  1. That rainfall swing maxi is amazing! I love free people stuff :) new follower on bloglovin!

    lots of love, Jane
    Marble and Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, definitely my favourite brand too! Thank you x

      Delete