Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Thursday, 5 May 2016

PANDORA POETIC BLOOMS

I have owned a Pandora bracelet for around five years as a gift from my godmother. Although I have only just started wearing this bracelet more recently, It's something I have always cherished. Yes, I only have four charms, but I definitely plan on collecting more now that i'm older.

The Jewel hut were kind enough to send me a pandora charm to add to my little collection i've got going on and to say I love it is an understatement. The shade of pink on the charm is absolutely gorgeous and subtle and will work well with the rest of the charms!



If you're interested in purchasing this charm for you or a friend you can get it here:poetic blooms charm






Do you own a pandora bracelet?


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I have a two Pandora bracelets and they are so amazing. I love collecting the charms and each holds a special memory.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete