Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

HAZEL + KENT TOPAZ PENDANT





I recently teamed up with Hazel + Kent to review one of their items from their website. They sent me over their "topaz" silver pendant and I wasn't disapointed at all. I love the simplicity of this necklace as it can be paired with absolutely anything, but gives something a little bit extra to your outfit. Necklaces are definitely one of my favourite jewelry pieces so I wear this almost every day! You can also pair this cute necklace with their "topaz" stud earrings which you can find over on their website: https://www.hazelandkent.co.uk/

If you're interested in this necklace you can find it here. (The price is also super affordable)



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful neckless, nice review! Thanks for sharing.

    Camy xx

    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete