Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Wednesday, 13 April 2016

TARTE "TARTELETTE IN BLOOM" PALETTE




Before I start this post properly, I just want to say sorry for not posting in a few weeks. While I've been away I have had a college interview - I also got in so that's pretty exciting! and I also went to see my favourite band twice within the space of three days and it was perfect omg. I also want to apologise for the layout of my blog at the moment! I'm attempting to fix it up and make it a little fancier. I'd be lying if I said I actually knew what I was doing though so it's been a pretty slow process..

OKAY ON WITH THE POST 

Whilst I was in America last February I actually set out to buy the Kat Von D Innerstellar eye palette, but since I couldn't find it anywhere I was soon torn between the limited edition Gwen Stefani Urban Decay eye palette and Tarte "Tartelette in bloom". As you can clearly tell I opted for Tartelette in bloom as it is simply stunning and i'm obsessed with every single shade.  

This palette is super easy to create a day to night makeup look (future blog post maybe??) as there are a variety of nude matte shades with a couple of shimmery ones as well as the odd darker shade. The three shades on the far right are perfect for an evening look as they create a slight smokey eye with a pop of colour. My most used eyeshadows from the palette are without a doubt "rebel" and "firecracker" as they are my favourite duo and can make my eye colour appear brighter, so if you have green eyes it may do the same for you. I can't even tell you how great this palette smells.. okay weird? but honestly, it smells like chocolate and i'm in love. 

The palette is great for all year round as there are a range of nudes that are perfect for spring/summer time and warmer colours for autumn/winter. This is most definitely my favourite eyeshadow palette I own and I would recommend it to anyone. I mean look at it, it's beautiful.



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your college interview! Hope it all goes brilliantly! Oh my god I love the outer packaging of this product. I seriously don't know why I haven't tried many f Tarte's products, their eyeshadows are right up my street especially this one being all warmed toned, and the fact it smells like chocolate? Yes please! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so amazing, I definitely recommend that you get it! x

      Delete
  2. Girl congratulations on your college interview. I hope everything goes well :) this is such a pretty palette. Very nice colors for everyday wear. Great review dear.Good luck on your college ! x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Seeing a band twice within 3 days is commitment girl;) I love this palette it's so large and pretty. It literally has every shade you need in a palette to create multiple neutral and smokey looks!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete