Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 16 April 2016

IVY PARK COLLECTION

As of Thursday, Topshop finally released Beyonce's "Ivy Park" collection and completely crashed the website and I can't say I'm at all surprised. If you're into casual / workout attire then this collection will probably break your heart. I'm not kidding.

Since I am now in love with the collection and am dying to get my hands on everything, I think it's only right to share my favourite pieces with you all.

                  
I love the simplicity within this collection as most of the pieces are black, white or blue (aka my favourite colours) with only small amounts of pattern and detail as well as the prices being pretty reasonable.


Crop crew tee - £20

This crop tee is described to be perfect to wear during yoga or dance and can easily be paired with these seamless capri leggings from the collection.


















Hexagon mesh bomber jacket - £50

This is one of the most detailed pieces from the collection with the hexagonal mesh covering the jacket to represent Beyonce's "Beyhive" fanbase. This can also be purchased in black.



















Seamless strappy body - £30

This piece is described to be ideal for yoga or dance and can be worn alone or underneath other active wear as a base layer. I love the little "Ivy park" logo to show that tiny bit of detail within the centre of the back. There is also a full bodysuit in black in the collection if prefered.

















Sheer mesh hoodie - £42

This hoodie looks great paired with a simple sports bra and leggings like in the picture on the left. The hoodie shows detail with the statement logo at the front and slouchy hood.


















V-back mesh bra - £22

With the statement logo and bold colouring, this sports bra is definitely stylish as well as practical during any workout. This piece can be worn alone or would look nice layered with an Ivy Park tank top.


















V-neck grey tee - £16

Although this is without a doubt one of the most basic pieces, it's one of my favourites. This oversized tee can be worn with literally anything to create a much more laid-back style.



















Colour block ankle leggings - £48

I love that these leggings have more attention to detail than most of the items from the collection, with simple colours like black and white. As the picture on the left shows, these leggings would look their best paired with the matching colour block sports bra.

















Logo crew neck tee - £16

Since baby pink is possibly one of the cutest colours ever, it was no surprise that I fell in love with this tee straight away. It's so simple and the logo gives it something a little extra.


















Reflective mesh runner shorts - £40

The pattern on these shorts look super cute with such basic colours, not to mention how comfortable and lightweight they seem.



















There's so many more items from the collection that I love, but these are just some of my absolute favourites. I personally adore this collection and I know a lot of people agree with me since it's sold out in so many places.




What's your favourite item from the collection?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment