Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Monday, 25 April 2016

FLORAL IN SPRING

I've never been much of a dress person, I've always thought dresses are beautiful, but they don't suit me as much as I wish they did. Hey, maybe I'm too self concious, yeah it's probably that. With that being said, I'd never say no to owning one...

Recently, Chi Chi London sent me over a dress of my choice from their new collection. It was so hard to choose since they're all so insanely pretty. I ended up choosing their "Chi Chi Clover dress" as the style was to die for. I love the way the dress appears longer at the back and shorter at the front as the picture on the left shows. The floral print is simply stunning and since blue is my favourite colour, I had to choose this one. The straps are thin and rest nicely on the shoulders, which is great since I find a lot of strappy shoulders seem to slip off a lot. 

The only criticism I have for the dress is the sizing on the chest. I found that the dress itself fit well, but the top half felt a bit too big, which sucks because I love the dress. 

I paired this dress with a pair of black heels from New Look, but I definitely think white heels would have looked even prettier. I also wore a cute necklace from Hazel + Kent, which will be reviewed shortly. 

Overall, I thought this dress was stunning, but I definitely want to get the top half sorted to fit better as I'm not a fan. If you like this dress or even looking for a dress for prom, I recommend checking out their website!









What is your favourite dress style?



7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous!! I've never bought from Chi Chi before as I don't know much about them so thank you for the introduction! Lisa :) www.thirtysomethingbelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They have so many lovely items on their website x

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous!! I've never bought from Chi Chi before as I don't know much about them so thank you for the introduction! Lisa :) www.thirtysomethingbelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is gorgeous and looks great on you! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon you look stunning! Xx

    http://beccilouise1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete