Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Tuesday, 19 April 2016

COACHELLA WEEKEND ONE 2016

Although I feel like I have written a fair few celebrity style related posts recently, I knew I couldn't leave out Coachella since it's a post I've been planning on since last month, so please, no judgey thoughts.

If you belong in the world of twitter, then you will know that as soon as spring/summer rolls around, Coachella is all anyone talks about until the two weeks of the festival are over and it's never spoken about again until the following year. I still have yet to go to the festival, but trust me, I'm working on it!

I guess you could call Coachella, not only a festival, but almost a huge celebrity meet and greet. Literally everyone is there roaming around and enjoying the music, it sounds pretty incredible.

Since weekend two has yet to arrive, I'm gonna show you my favourite celebrity styles from this weekend. Of course I'm going to be mentioning Kendall Jenner and Vanessa Hudgens since they are obviously the queens of Coachella.

















Here are a few of my favourite looks from this weekend:

1. Taylor Swift 



Can we talk about how pretty Taylors new hair is though?!?


2. Chanel Iman




3. Taylor Hill



4. Ashley Benson



5. Kylie Jenner





6. Vanessa Hudgens



7. Kendall Jenner





What was your favourite Coachella look from weekend one?

No comments:

Post a Comment