Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Thursday, 25 February 2016

BRIT AWARDS 2016: BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Every year, I look forward to the Brit awards, purely because of the celebrity styles and beauty looks.. I was actually pretty disappointed though when I fell asleep and missed the awards because of jet lag (grrrr), but I didn't fail to stalk the brits hashtag on twitter as soon as I woke up!

My absolute favourite beauty look this year was worn by Rihanna. Her lilac eyes and perfectly applied eyeliner was stunning and matched her Armani Prive gown completely. I love the simplicity of this look, paired with a nude lip.



I also adored each look worn by little mix, all simple with hints of gold and nude tones. I definitely think Leigh-anne (third from left) should win best brows ever award - someone needs to make this a thing like right now. I was absolutely in love with Perrie's loose updo and head piece!



Again, Jourdan Dunn pulled off the minimal golden look and updo, obviously looking great.


I'm sure Lily Donaldson caught everyones attention this year with her pink, dramatic flick along with her nude pink lips and cheeks.


Adele sported a classic red lip and her signature cat eye flick, looking very elegant.


I loved Laura Whitmores effortlessly rocky look paired with a bold smokey eye. 


There's no denying that I am a huge fan of Ella Eyre's curly hair, so I pretty much fell in love with it at the brits in this high ponytail.





what were your favourite beauty looks at this years brits?

1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks so flawless then I look at me like why can't I be them!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete