Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Wednesday, 27 January 2016

VALENTINO PRE-FALL COLLECTION 2016




Recently, Valentino launched their pre-fall 2016 collection and I wanted to share my favourite looks with you all as I personally think that each piece is stunning!

This dress is without a doubt my favourite piece from the collection. I think the colour and style is beautiful and it also reminds me of the ocean so that's a plus.























I adore both of these denim looks, especially paired with knee high boots. They're so cute!

I love how boho this piece is! The tassels really stand out to me and the burgundy shade is so so gorgeous.




Although both of these looks are pretty basic and could be considered 'dull', I think that the simplicity is everything. If paired with the right accessories, both of these would look stunning.


































This look is effortlessly beautiful. The pop of purple and pale blue creates the perfect amount of detail.

Compared to some, this dress is one of the most simple pieces in the collection, but is definitely one of my favourites. The red on the collar and end of the sleeves makes this look even prettier.




















As I am a huge fan of lace, of course I had to include this dress! need I say more?




















2 comments: