Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Sunday, 24 January 2016

MY TOP 50 WORKOUT SONGS

I have recently become a lover of working out, by either following Cassey Ho at Blogilates.com or her YouTube videos, or just doing my own cardio workouts. Of course having a workout playlist is essential!



My top 50 favourite songs to workout to are:

1. Heaven Knows - The Pretty Reckless

2. What I like about you - 5 Seconds of Summer

3. Lyin king - Jhene Aiko 

4. Bandit - Justine Skye

5. Last Resort - Papa Roach

6. Did I - Kehlani 

7. Jealous - Kehlani ft. Lexii Alijai

8. Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back - My Chemical Romance

9. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance

10. The Edge - Tonight Alive

11. Chewing Gum - Nina Nesbitt

12. Energy - Drake

13. Touch - Pia Mia 

14. Deadweight - ROAM

15. Love Myself - Hailee Steinfeld

16. Grown - Little Mix 

17. I Won't - Little Mix

18. Hollow - Tori Kelly

19. I'm So Sorry - Imagine Dragons

20. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet

21. Here - Alessia Cara 

22. Cut The Cord - Shinedown

23. Bite My Tongue - You Me At Six ft. Oli Sykes

24. Confident - Demi Lovato 

25. Wild Life - Jack & Jack

26. I Can Feel It - Hey Violet 

27. Peroxide - Nina Nesbitt

28. Ode To Sleep - Twenty One Pilots 

29. Migraine - Twenty One Pilots

30. Guns For Hands - Twenty One Pilots 

31. Lovely - Twenty One Pilots

32. Avalanche - Bring Me The Horizon

33. Get Me Bodied (extended mix) - Beyonce

34. Happy Song - Bring Me The Horizon

35. All Hands On Deck (remix) - Tinashe

36. Colors - Halsey

37. Change For Love - Little Sea

38. Pity Party - Melanie Martinez 

39. Cry Baby - Melanie Martinez

40. Best Fake Smile - James Bay

41. Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne 

42. Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time - Panic! At The Disco

43. Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez

44. Better Off Dead - Sleeping With Sirens 

45. Flawless - Beyonce

46. Temporary Fix - One Direction

47. Kiss Chase - Stooshe 

48. Hey Hey Hallelujah - Rachel Plattern 

49. You'll Never Know - Ariana Grande 

50. Somethings Got A Hold Of Me - Christina Aguilera  

No comments:

Post a Comment