Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Sunday, 31 January 2016

MY TOP 10 CELEBRITY STYLE CRUSHES

I'm sure we all have someone who we look up to in the fashion world and in 2015 I'd say Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian were pretty high up there in the style envy list for a lot of people.

Although I am a huge fan of both of these celeb styles, I want to share ten more of my style crushes that maybe aren't so popular..

1. Chanel Iman










2.  Vanessa Hudgens









3. Perrie Edwards










4. Shay Mitchell











5. Jamie Chung 











6. Miranda Kerr










7. Hailey Baldwin











8. Ciara 




 







9. Nina Nesbitt











10. Selena Gomez















Who is your style crush?

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, what amazing post you have here and I love your blog layout as well. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete