Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Tuesday, 12 January 2016

GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS 2016

Every year I enjoy seeing new photos from the Golden Globes, purely because of the stunning dresses! and each year there is one dress that stands out, for me this year it was worn by Lily James.



Lily definitely owned it on the red carpet in this beautiful gown from the Marchesa spring/summer 2016 collection. Not to mention, the back was absolutely stunning!


I also really loved Jamie Alexanders look with this gorgeous green Genny dress. She also paired this with Lorraine Schwartz emeralds earrings to give the green more of an effect.














As soon as I saw Olivia Wilde showing off her curves in this gorgeous Michael Kors body-hugging, deep-v dress I knew I had to include her in my post. She looked stunning. Need I say anything more?





















Jenna Dewan-Tatum also looked incredible in this deep-v Zuhair Murad Couture gown, paired with Lorraine Schwartz accessories. 



















Rosie Huntington looked like a golden goddess on the red carpet in her Atelier Versace beaded gown. I thought this look was simple yet flawless.



















Again, Katy Perry's outfit was very simple, yet she looked effortlessly amazing in this Prada gown. I absolutely love her hairstyle and the pop of pink in her outfit.





















Amy Adams wore this stunning blood-orange Atelier Versace gown with a glitter waist, paired with Jimmy Choo sandals to create a beautiful red carpet look.





















Taraji P. Henson did not disappoint with this classic white, silk Stella McCartney gown, paired with this extremely cute metallic chained bag.






















Lastly, I loved the look Kate Bosworth went for with this stunning gown by Dolce & Gabbana covered in sequins.
       













No comments:

Post a Comment