Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Monday, 14 December 2015

MY SISTERS A MODEL??


Since my little sister, Holly was scouted last June at a 5 seconds of summer concert in London, she has recently been signed over to a modelling agency called IMG and had her first photo shoot a few weeks ago! 

Once I found out that models such as Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Barbara Palvin, Candice Swanepoel and Chanel Iman were also part of this agency I freaked. These were such big names and to think MY sister could be as successful as them some day is insane. I am extremely excited to follow Hollys journey, see her progress throughout the years and watch her grow into a beautiful young woman.

 I thought I would share some of the photos from her photo shoot so you can see for yourself just how stunning she is.










6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your sister is SO beautiful and I wouldn't be surprised to see her on adverts and magazines that we're all flicking through! Congratulations to her, and I think she's so lucky to have a positive, supportive sister like you to rave about her!
    :)

    Flora
    www.hardyandhay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Flora, that's such a lovely thing to say x

      Delete
  2. your sister is really beautiful and looking at the pictures, she looks like a pro already.
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's gorgeous!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete