Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Thursday, 3 December 2015

HOW TO ACHIEVE GREAT SKIN USING PMD




Recently I was offered to review a personal microderm device (PMD). I was lucky enough to receive this product, give it a go and eventually share what I thought about it with you guys!

If I'm honest, I personally don't think I have totally bad skin since I don't often get spots, mainly just redness. This product claims to even skin tones, reduce acne scars, blemishes, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles and also to help with applying your makeup as it can glide on easier.

Once I received this product, there was a list of instructions to follow carefully otherwise there could be damage to the skin. You are told to watch the video that is on the disc which comes in the box with your pmd so that you can see the best results and make the most out of your pmd. The video is extremely easy to follow as it shows you a step by step guide.

You will also receive a booklet that lets you know everything about the product and the company, including a list of do's and don'ts which are really important. It also shows how you can put your pmd together with different discs. These include the white disc which is for ultra sensitive skin, a grey disc for very sensitive skin, a blue disc for sensitive skin, a green disc form medium strength abrasion, a red disc for maximum strength abrasion and finally a black disc for use only on the body. You will also receive a small disc for your face and delicate areas and a large disc for body use and larger surfaces. It is completely up to you to choose what disc will work best for you depending on your skin type. I chose the white disc.


It is recommended that you use the white training disc on your hand or the back of your neck to test how your skin will react to the product if it is your first time using the product. Once the pmd is plugged into the wall using one of the three adaptors provided, you must glide the product in an upward motion across the skin. You are advised to not make more than two passes over one area of the skin.

This was my first time using the product so I had no idea what the product would feel like against my skin. The pmd pulls slightly at your skin, almost like a vacuum. After I finished my treatment I found that my face and neck felt incredibly smooth and noticed a difference right away. I am yet to try my next treatment as you are advised to wait 6-7 days before using your pmd again, but I'm looking forward to seeing more positive results!

I haven't found any faults in this product as it gets the job done and the instructions are extremely helpful.

If you are interested in purchasing this product you can find it here: https://getpmd.com/product/pmd-personal-microderm-us-canada/ 


Here are my before and after photos with no makeup during my first treatment with PMD.





Overall, I am really happy with this product and I hope it helps to maintain healthier, glowing skin in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment