Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Friday, 4 December 2015

BIRTHDAY HAUL



It's been almost a week since my birthday and I thought I'd show you all a few bits I got from some really lovely people and where you can find them!

I received a beautiful Estee Lauder gift set for £54 (when you buy a fragrance from the Estee Lauder range) which consists of product worth £290 !! 

(all of the Estee Lauder products listed below are from the gift set)


  from left to right -

Pure colour lipstick in the shade "candy"
Pure colour lipstick in the shade "fuchsia fever"
Pure colour lipstick in the shade "rose tea"

These products are around £25 sold separately.


Estee Lauder revitalizing supreme cream which you can find here for £44


Estee Lauder limited edition all over shimmer compact.


Estee Lauder advanced night repair synchronized recovery complex II - you can find the full sized product here for £70.


Estee Lauder sumptuous extreme mascara in extreme black - £24.


This is my favourite product from the collection as I instantly fell in love with the neutral shades in the palette. The palette consists of the shades "Pink mink", "captivating cocoa", "infamous sky", "Provocative petal", "Rebel Metal", "Fiery saffron", "Ivory Power" x2, "Currant desire", "Defiant Nude" x2, "envious orchid". 
This palette also consists of two blushes in the shades "pink kiss" and "peach passion".



Two Estee Lauder pure colour glosses in the shades "shocking pink" and "nude rose". You can buy each of these here for £19.


Estee Lauder gentle eye make-up remover. You can find this here for £13.


The set also comes with a mini bottle of the Estee Lauder Modern Muse, a really cute red cosmetic bag and a red patent travel case.



I then received the Estee Lauder Modern Muse perfume and body lotion which you can find here for £44.50.


From my sister I received the hydrating mask from Kiko. You can find this on the Kiko website or in store for £5.90.


Real techniques miracle complexion sponge - £3.99

Kiko infinity eye shadow in the shade "metallic rose" - £2.80

Kiko colour sphere eye shadow in the shade "brown black multicolour" - £5.90




Versace "Bright crystal absolu" perfume - £80


Benefit:

High beam - £19.50
Hoola bronzer - £23.50
Gimme brow - £18.50


Yankee candle "sunlight on snow" - £9

I also received a heart shaped chalk board, a really cute and cuddly sweatshirt from Topshop and One directions "made in the a.m." cd, Halsey "badlands" cd and Twenty One Pilots "blurryface" cd (which I definitely recommend listening to)

I'm so lucky to have been given all of these gorgeous things, thank you everyone!

10 comments:

  1. You're so lucky, I'm literally so happy for you that you've got so many lovely items!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some lovely things:-) i hope you had a lovely birthday:-)x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing haul! I hope you had a lovely birthday x

    Amy - http://fourcatsplusus.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the Estee Lauder Shimmer looks gorgeous and I really like that mascara :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I'm so happy I finally have them both x

      Delete
  5. Wow, lucky girl! I love Estée Lauder and have been using their advanced night repair serum a lot recently to try and slow down the aging around my eye area xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started using it and I love it! I'll probably write a post on it soon! x

      Delete