Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 7 November 2015

KIKO "NATURAL NEIGE" SMART LIPSTICK





Whilst on my little adventure around Brighton last week I couldn't help but visit one of my latest favourite beauty stores, Kiko. This was actually my first ever purchase from Kiko considering it's a relatively new shop that's been added into Churchill Square. I've been so so excited to try out some of their products so I thought why not take the opportunity as soon as I got there! 

The store itself is like heaven. There's no better way to put it really. The counters always look so tidy and all of the products are laid out neatly. I chose to go for one of their "smart lipsticks"and it took much contemplation to decide which colour lipstick I should go for so in the end I picked up the shade "Natural Neige".

I've always been more of a fan of neutral colours (boring I know...) because I feel they suit me a lot more than a bold red or bubblegum pink - don't worry, i'm emotional about it too. 

The smell scores a 10/10, this stuff honestly has the nicest vanilla sort of scent to it and if that doesn't make you want it then let's move onto the way it doesn't dry out your lips AT ALL. If anything, it feels like a lip balm, it moisturizes so well. I'm also in love with the packaging as you can see it's matte back and I'm very much a fan.

The only bad thing about this lipstick is that it doesn't have the longest staying power on your lips. I've found that if I drink anything the colour comes off really easily and I'm sure none of us want that.. no, of course we don't.

I would definitely buy this product again though as it is overall a really good lipstick and is very affordable. It's worth a try!


Shannon
x


what lipstick(s) do you recommend? 


15 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous lipstick! My favourite are nudes because I find them to be lovely and safe colours haha! Xx

    I have a blog myself if you want to take a look matbeauty.blogspot.co.uk 😌 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous lipstick! My favourite are nudes because I find them to be lovely and safe colours haha! Xx

    I have a blog myself if you want to take a look matbeauty.blogspot.co.uk 😌 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried a kiko product before, it looks like a lovely colour however I don't mind topping up lipsticks throughout the day
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen Kiko around but never tried their stuff. The lipstick is very pretty and I love that packaging!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when it came to Brighton! me too x

      Delete
  5. I have never tried this! I love the color so much.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give it a try! it's beautiful right?

      Delete
  6. I love that shade!! I must get my hands on this!! x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nude colours are just perfect shades. This one looks really nice and perfect for a daytime or night time look! I'll definitely need to try this.

    Thelifeofaglasgowgirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a perfect neutral shade, great post!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete