Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Wednesday, 11 November 2015

GRAZE 'VARIETY BOX' REVIEW







Last week, I was lucky enough to receive one of nutritious graze boxes which I have been keen to get my hands on for quite some time. For those of you who don't know, Graze is a healthy snack company, that creates a small box full of four different healthy snacks - perfect for taking to school/work etc.. Each snack could be completley different from the rest, for example.. one could be high in protein and another could be high in fibre. Once you have signed up to Graze you can choose your delivery schedule and can stop your subscription at any moment you like. You even have the choice to receive just one box by clicking the "one-off box" option. 

There is so much option to choose from and in the end I chose to go for the variety box as it was my first time ever purchasing from the website and pretty much had no idea what I was doing or what the food tasted like. The workers over at graze pick which snacks to put into your box, but you have the option to say which snacks you would and wouldn't like to try by ticking boxes over on the "snacks" page which is really easy to find. They then tell you what yummy food you will be receiving in your box before it is sent out for delivery. 

 In my box I found that there was the "jaffa cake flapjack", "my thai", "peach and passionfruit cheesecake" and "pomodoro rustichella". 

Jaffa cake flapjack - This snack was a chocolate orange flavoured flapjack which mainly consisted of rolled oats and chocolate coating. I'd say this snack was probably my least favourite out of the four which I was surprised by considering how much of a chocolate orange fan I am.

My Thai - This snack consisted of a sweet chilli sauce with mini baked soy bites. This product was low in calories and was perfectly filling.

Peach and passionfruit cheesecake - okay, this was my favourite! this snack contained peach fruit drops, belgian white chocolate and passionfruit buttons, coconut flakes and vanilla sponge drops. I am not a cheesecake fan at all and the name of the product gives you an insight as to what the snack would taste like if it was an actual peach and passionfruit cheesecake, however, this form would undoubtedly taste better than the actual cheesecake (ya know, with it being healthy and all).

Pomodoro rustichella - I didn't really know what to expect from this product at all and decided to broaden my horizons and try something new., this consisted of mini tomato breadsticks, cheddar cheese bruschetta and tomato, basil and oregano almonds. I liked this one a lot as it wasn't something I was used to.

Overall, I really loved this box from graze and c'mon, look at that packing. Could it get any more autumnal? 

If you are new to graze or even if you aren't for that matter, you can sign up to the website using my very own code to get your first box for free once you checkout! you can even use this code to get your 1st, 5th and 10th box for free: W2CXZXLWB or you can click on the links in this post to get an exclusive 2 boxes for £2 deal.


I was actually surprised to find that my box had been delivered a day before it was due to which gets extra bonus points - well done graze! 

Shannon
x







4 comments:

  1. I love Graze box! My Thai is one of my favourite snacks! I love the Jaffa cake flapjack too, shame you didn't enjoy it. I haven't tried the peach and passion fruit cheesecake yet but sounds tempting! Can't wait to receive my next box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were all so nice, but the jaffa cake one just wasn't a favourite :( you should definitely request the peach and passionfruit one, it's lovely x

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the idea of that box, those snacks look great and would be so wonderful to have when I'm on the go.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feel free to use my code so you can get your first, fifth and tenth one free! it really is worth it x

      Delete