Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 14 November 2015

BENEFIT "HELLO FLAWLESS" FOUNDATION





After many many hours (okay maybe not that long) of browsing around Boots the other week, I stumbled upon the benefit counter. Now, I've been a fan of benefit for quite some time and have had my eye on this foundation for what feels like forever and now I can finally call it my own, yAY.

Since I had never purchased this foundation before, I asked the makeup artist to test which colour I would need. I was torn between "believe in me" and "cheers to me" as there wasn't much difference between the two shades, but in the end I bought "believe in me" as it was slightly paler and matched a tiny bit better. 

The foundation itself is quite watery so you don't need much when it comes to applying. It is easy to build up if necessary and covers blemishes really well. I find it gives great coverage and is definitely worth the money at £26.50. It also has an SPF of 25 and feels really hydrating. 

When applying this, I use the real techniques stippling brush as it gives better coverage than an actual foundation brush.

I was even complimented when wearing this for the first time and was told my skin looked "flawless" which made me very happy to say the least. 

This is probably the best foundation I've owned so far, along with the Bourjois healthy mix foundation which is better on a day to day basis considering it is cheaper.



what is your favourite foundation?

18 comments:

  1. i've heard so many good things about this foundation i need to try it:-)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I really like benefit's foundation! Check out my blog?

    Xoxo natalierohman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! I used to own this foundation but it didn't end up working for me, I'm so happy you enjoy it!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be told your skin is flawless is the ultimate compliment! That definitely makes me want to try it out, it sounds amazing.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My exact thoughts! it made my day :) let me know what you think! x

      Delete
  5. I have wanted to try this foundation for awhile. I am in love with Benefit! My favorite foundation is Armani Luminous Silk, which is so expensive, so I hate using it! haha. I also really like Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation.


    Becca | A Dash Of Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted to try that Armani foundation for so long, I've heard so many great things about it!

      Delete
  6. Have been meaning to try this for ages, we're always looking for a more hydrating foundation and it's set at a good price point :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard that this actually doesn't cover very much so that's why I've been put off the foundation!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wanted to give this one a go but I tend to go for more fuller coverage foundations. I'm glad you're liking it though, Benefit makes such nice products!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's worth trying if you haven't already, but thank you! yes they do, I really want to try out their bronzers/blushers x

      Delete
  9. I had my makeup done with this once and it was so good! Lasted a decent amount of time too! x

    Bomber jacket lovin' over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete