Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Sunday, 6 September 2015

GOODBYE SUMMER


Hello everyone!

I'm sat here typing with a blanket wrapped around me while wearing a christmas onesie and drinking hot chocolate? am I crazy?! I think yes.. Autumn is creeping up so quickly and I'm still not over the disappointing summer we had over here in England. I'm not ready to wake up in the mornings, wrapping myself up tighter in my duvet because of the cold and dreading finally getting out of bed. How about you? Cold weather, please stay away.

This morning I woke up at 5am, which is incredibly rare for me because like most people, I love sleeping. So, after eventually getting out of bed, I chucked on some trainers, leggings and my 5sos hoodie and headed out to go on a morning stroll through the fields with my dad and my gorgeous little pup, Ozzie. Although it was very cold, it was BEAUTIFUL. There were so many deers around! I've never seen a deer in real life before and seeing a large amount today was pretty insane for me. They are such stunning animals and seeing them all standing in the fields was amazing.  I didn't manage to get any photos of the deers which is upsetting, but I did get some lovely shots of my surroundings on my iphone and I thought I'd share them with you, enjoy!









I hope you all had a lovely weekend ❤

Are you ready for Autumn/Winter?




8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. It's too toasty here in California for blankets & hot cocoa, but I can't wait!!! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd much rather be in California than in England at the moment. The cold and I don't get along all too well!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful sunrise! I'm trying to make the most of the Autumnal weather like you with hot chocolate and netflix marathons :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm already excited for the christmas drinks to come out in starbucks and costa so I can watch netflix marathons with them :)

      Delete
  3. they're beautiful country shots! Like you, I can't believe the summers over but i really can't wait for all things cozy and warm yet cold outside!! Gives me an excuse to stay in ;) xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! very true ;) I love snuggling up with my blanket by the fire with candles lit watching a good movie! I can't wait but at the same time I'm dreading it haha x

      Delete
  4. Great photos! I can't believe summer is already over, it passed so fast!

    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! me neither :( the weather has suddenly become a lot nicer lately though so I'm okay with that!

      Delete