Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Tuesday, 1 September 2015

AUGUST FAVOURITES



Hello everyone and happy 1st of September?! did August even happen because it sure feels like it didn't *cries silently*

This is my first ever monthly favourites post and I'm pretty damn excited about it to say the least. So, without further ado here are a few things I have been loving throughout August.









1. The main beauty product that i've been loving this month is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara . I feel like I'm able to achieve perfectly volumised lashes from this and after using mascaras from brands such as bourjois and rimmel for quite some time, I've finally found the ideal one for me.

2. I have also loved using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This is the perfect brush for blending foundation and can give a flawless effect which is clearly what we all want, am I right or am I right?

3. Moving on to Nails I think the perfect summer colours are baby pinks and blue, so I thought i'd include Barry M's "kiss me quick" speedy quick dry nail paint. Your nails are dry in no time which means it actually allows you to pick up your phone without smudging your fresh new nails that took you a good 20 minutes (surely I'm not the only one..)

4. My favourite fragrance is White Musk from The Body Shop. Obviously everyone has their own prefered smells, but this one just so happens to be beautiful to me *heart eyes*

5. I remember a few months ago falling complete and utterly head over heels in love with this small backpack from River Island and just knew I had to have it, another month went by and I finally had the chance to call it my own. This bag is perfect for a small amount of essentials such as a purse, your phone, headphones and a pack of chewing gum. Sadly, it is currently out of stock on the website, but here are some other alternative backpacks that are equally as cute.

6. Another favourite would definitely have to be my new journal. I'm sure you can find these pretty much everywhere! I love using this for doodles, notes, blogging ideas, near enough everything! 

7. Around six or seven months ago, I discovered someone who is now my best friend, Chelsey. Being the lovely person she is she sent me two letters/cards which I adore and being the guilty procrastinator that I am, I haven't got around to sending one back, but I have promised to send one soon.

8. Finally, I've been in love with Gabby Lindleys vlogs and main channel videos, which you can find here (main channel) and here (vlogs).

I hope you have a wonderful September! 

xx



2 comments:

  1. Love Velvetgh0st (Gabby), her videos always put a smile on my face :) The Real Techniques Expert Face Brush I use every day for foundation and adore it, lovely post!

    Elle x
    Notes of Petranella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! same, I couldn't be without it to be honest. Thank you x

      Delete