Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Tuesday, 28 July 2015

starting fresh..




It was around 10 months ago that I started this blog. In all honesty, I was only really active for about 2 months. For a while now I've been wanting to get back into blogging as it was something I enjoyed a lot and I completely lost myself while I was writing and forgot about everything else around me.

I have made a promise to myself that I will write a post at least two or three times a week now that I am back on my feet and feeling a heck of a lot more productive. I have a passion for writing and it's something I have completely lost focus in for some time now due to many personal reasons. 

This is only a short post because I want you all to know that I will be posting more frequently, whether that's about beauty related topics or my day to day events, I'm not too sure yet, but let's just go with it..

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment