Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Friday, 7 November 2014

INTERNET FRIEND



Hello everyone!


I apologize for being so inactive lately, but I promise that I will be straight back into action from now on. 


I've been on social media for at least six years now and since then I have made many friends online from around the world, although mostly this year. I love chatting to new people and to be able to build a strong friendship with someone who may live miles and miles away is honestly incredible!

Anyways, around a year ago, I met a lovely girl named Melissa who lives all the way in Hamburg, Germany. We've spoken to one another every day since she came across my instagram and have become close friends. 

We were always curious as to how we could somehow eventually meet considering we live so far apart, but ... we finally met each other in person exactly seven days ago! how crazy is that?

Melissa stayed at my house for four days before flying back home :( In the duration of time that we spent together, we took a trip to Brighton and another to London. Considering it was her first time in England, London was somewhere we definitely had to go!

My friend Heather also came along on these journeys and it was a great experience for all of us to be able to have a great time together in two amazing cities! We took Melissa to some of our most loved shops and attractions and also insisted on her trying her first Starbucks - seriously though, who doesn't love Starbucks? (hehe)

Plenty of photos were taken, so if you would like to see a few of them, look below!
(excuse the quality of some)

















Thank you all for taking a moment of your time to read this post, it means so much to me.



Stay beautiful, 
yours truly,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment