Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Saturday, 20 September 2014

"see the world"



Hello everyone!


Lately, I've had one thing on my mind and that is travelling... 
There is a whole world out there with so many places waiting to be visited, so I've decided to create a list of my top five countries/cities I would love to go to some day! 
If you are at all intrigued to discover these places, then please, feel free to read on  

1) Los Angeles - For quite some time now I have wanted to travel to LA, it just seems so stunning, not to mention the beautiful weather! 

2) Italy - A few of you may have seen one of my previous posts about wanting to visit "Casa di Giulietta" in Verona, although Italy itself looks gorgeous and I've wanted to go there for what seems like forever and I can't wait until the day I can finally say that I will be going to at least one part of the country. I will find a way, I swear!



3) Greece - I honestly can't believe how beautiful Greece looks. I've heard multiple positive comments about how It's absolutely gorgeous. I almost find it unbelievable how somewhere can be so wonderful! I would love to go here some day, wow.



4) Melbourne, Australia - Not only is one of my closest friends from here, but the city looks astonishing. Oh! and to top it off, I would be able to enjoy the sound of many different voices with that beautiful Australian accent for at least a couple of weeks.. how amazing would that be?


5) Orlando, Florida - Last but certainly not least, Orlando, Florida! Although I have visited this same state four times in the past, I just can't get enough of it! There is no place on earth that could ever compare to this beautiful sunshine state. It's so overwhelming, yet so magnificent, plus it's so much fun! I've been to Disney World and my love for disney is bigger than the size of Russia, so being able to go to Disney World and meeting all of the lovely characters is like a dream come true. I know I'm rambling, but I could not love anywhere more than here. I really hope to go back soon!




Thank you to anyone who read this post!

Stay beautiful,
yours truly,
Shannon

2 comments:

  1. I went to Florida this year on holiday and ah, it was just so amazing! I really, really want to go back. Great post!
    Jocelyn x
    sxfehaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to have holiday again!!

    Ika
    http://www.liebeladies.com/

    ReplyDelete