Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Liebster ♥




Hello everyone!

While I was scrolling through to check a few of my comments today I stumbled upon a comment from the lovely Nadjet Luisa asking me to do the Liebster challenge. Now that I've been nominated I decided I wouldn't try avoiding it, so here goes..

Nadjet's blog - http://nadjetluisa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebster.html


Ok so the rules are as follows:
1. Post 11 facts about you

2. Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers.
4. Link your nominees to the post.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the nominees chosen know they have been tagged


11 facts:

1) one day I would love to be able to move to London/Brighton/LA
2) I'm pretty much obsessed with bands such as 5 seconds of summer, sleeping with sirens, All time low, Mayday Parade, Bring me the Horizon and the 1975 (there's many more)
3) I love winter and I'm also so excited for christmas, but then again who isn't?!
4) I love coffee, but I hate tea..
5) I am truly, madly, deeply in love with Luke Hemmings, I honestly love him more than frozen yogurt and that's saying something..
6) I could watch disney movies all day, every day for the rest of my life.
7) my goal is to own a micro pig because I love them ridiculous amounts.
8) I was inspired to sing because of Nina Nesbitt 
9) what I wear and what I would love to wear are two completely different things.
10) I'm currently learning how to play the guitar.
11)  I love art, music and fashion.

Question from Nadjet:

1) what three words would you use to best describe yourself?
Happy, Kind, Loving.
2) What makes you happiest?
family and music.
3) Why did you start blogging?
A whole new beginning, I decided this would be the start of a new adventure.
4) Who is your favourite actor/actress?
ahhh, there's so many! But I really love Ian Somerhalder and Emma Watson.
5) Favourite TV programme?
The vampire diaries and keeping up with the Kardashians.
6) Favourite quote?
"laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever" - Walt Disney
7) What is your guilty pleasure?
ohh, I'd have to say Ben and Jerry's ice cream.. I'm currently on a health kick, but ice cream is just so irresistible!
8) If you could visit any place in the world where would it be?
Casa di Giulietta, Verona, Italy.
9) Who gives you style envy?
There's so many, but Perrie Edwards, Nina Nesbitt and Kylie Jenner are definitely a few of them.
10) What are you most proud of?
 My mum for several reasons, but she manages to put up with me when I'm in a bad mood and she can always put a smile on my face.
11) What is your favourite book?
The fault in our stars (surprise, surprise although I don't read as much as I used to, I wish I did..  tfios is wonderful.

I tag the following:


My questions for you all:

1) If there was an empty seat next to you on an airplane who would you want to sit there?
2) your 3 must have items?
3) Favourite song/artist?
4) If you could feature in any tv series/film what would it be?
5) favourite item of clothing?
6) first celebrity crush?
7) what makes you happy?
8) can you play any instruments?
9) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you choose?
10) Favourite food?
11) any hobbies?


Thank you for reading.

Stay beautiful, 
yours truly,
Shannon 















1 comment:

  1. Hey! Sorry it took me so long, but here are the answers I promised ya! :)

    1.) I'd want to sit by my best friend from Uganda.
    2.) My three must-have items would have to be my toothbrush, my foundation and my phone.
    3.) I don't have a favorite song or artist - I like so many songs and artists that I just cannot choose. One of my favorite artists is Emeli Sande, though.
    4.) Friends or The Big Bang Theory.
    5.) Bulky Autumn sweaters for sure.
    6.) First and biggest celebrity crush would have to be Errol Flynn.
    7.) Nature and God.
    8.) I used to play the piano, haven't done it for about a year though.
    9.) Uganda or Ireland.
    10.) Mediterranean and Sushi.
    11.) Any kind of art, travel and writing.

    Thanks again for nominating me for this!

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete