Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Thursday, 18 September 2014

Just a little wildlife..



Hello everyone! 

So, this morning I went on a small adventure to the woods, the weather was beautiful might I add.. and after many, many attempts at trying to get some cute photos, I thought why not share a few with you lovely people!









    
I would just like to point out that I actually have a huge fear of spiders, yet I actually went this close to one.. where's my gold star for being brave?



(this is the first time I have ever seen one of these so I thought it was pretty cool)


I know this post wasn't really much, I'm sorry!

I hope you all have a lovely day.

Stay beautiful,
yours truly,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos! They look almost like paintings! The mushroom looks like a Smurf House :):)
    Xx
    PeMi
    PennyMilou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete