Shannon Michelle

Beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger from the UK..

Friday, 12 September 2014

A new beginning

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12858083/?claim=g6fxn5kjuwm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello everyone!


I have not got the slightest clue as to how many people could have taken a moment of their life to read this post right now, but if you have then thank you very much! 

For months now I have been wondering what it could be like to have my very own blog but never had the confidence to do so, although now I have come to the realisation that I don't care what people may think and that instead of imagining it all in my head, I should just do what I wanted to do in the first place, whether that is trying to make someone smile over a small, motivating message or getting someone to chuckle over a few silly words. 
    
I've wanted to create this blog for one key reason and that is for a new beginning (hence the title) and for you all to join me on this unexpected journey that could lead me to absolutely anything! 

So, if you enjoy long walks, rain, frozen yogurt, micro pigs, coffee, drawing, going on adventures, cooking good food, working out or even just expressing your endless amount of love for your favourite band member then feel free to follow me and keep updated on my slightly crazy life and I will try my hardest to put a smile on your lovely face!


stay beautiful, 
yours truly, 
Shannon 

7 comments:

  1. Aww, i'm looking forward to seeing your future posts! We can start doing this together since I just started my own blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I look forward to reading your posts too!

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy you've stepped out of your comfort zone are started blogging! I can't wait to read your future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for following my blog! I look forward to read your future posts too :) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw you're welcome! thank you so much. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what did you use to make your template?x

      Delete
  4. Hi Shannon:
    Good luck with your blog! You'll see that everything's going to get better and better from now on.
    And as you said, we shouldn't be worried about what other people may think. We should be doing the things we love ;)
    Have a lovely day and let's do our best blogging ♥!

    ReplyDelete